Friday, October 24, 2008

THE REMIX KID


My favorite DJ is the world has to be DJ Baby Yu... and I am not just saying that because I am his assistant! Before I started working for Baby Yu I remember checking out all the parties he did whenever I was in Toronto. No matter what, if Dj Baby Yu was spinning there... I was SOOOO there! Mad talented and testing boundaries with his remixing skills, listening to him is not only entertaining but an experience. Recently moving to Atlanta, Baby Yu is now the resident DJ for some of the hottest spots: Whiskey Park at the W Hotel, Dreamz and Velvet Room. I am sure that I will posting much more on Baby Yu, but I thought I would make it known that I AM HIS NUMBER ONE FAN. LOL. Check out the mix and also these sites to keep updated!

www.theremixkid.blogspot.com
www.babyyuinc.com
www.babyyu.com

HOLLA.
Metromix Week 48 (Oct 19-Oct 25/08) - MIX 1 - DJ Baby Yu

No comments: